Friday 17 January 2014

SPELL CAST EVALUATION

For the Spell Animation, I used the Maniquin rig again. This one was the hardest to do as It involved a lot a refering to the reference footage that I took. I didnt do storybords to did gestural sketches to get the idea across for what i was about to do, to give me visual clues to how i was goin to do this.


I actually think this is probably the strongest animation out of them all because I think the slow in and slow out of the body movements are quite powerful. Like at the last bit where his whole body smashes to the groud and causes the ground to explode.

For Improvements next time, I would Like to have improved to curves and arcs that the hands were following. I felt that they looked a bit square because of mayas graph editor not working out how I wanted it to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment